Friday, September 10, 2021

Call for Art....But I Know What I Like

BIKWIL prospectus BIKWIL prospectusThe Davis Family YMCA is happy to announce that we will once again be hosting art shows at the McClurg Rd facility!  First up, But I know What I Like, scheduled October 10-November 14, 2021.

 The show is open to any adult in the four county area, from absolute amateur to seasoned professional, with all family friendly art accepted.  The twist is, judging will be done by three lay people, as in, " I don't know much about art, but I know what I like," giving equal footing to all entries.

One or two pieces may be submitted for a $20 entry fee.  Anyone who has taken an art class at Davis YMCA in 2021 may enter one piece for free, a second piece for $10.  Drop off the art, along with completed entry form, and cash or check on Friday, Sept 24th from 12-5pm, or Saturday, Sept 25th from 10am-3:30pm at 45 McClurg Rd, Boardman (next to St. E's hospital).  No late submissions will be accepted.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Please read the attached carefully for details.




4 comments:

  1. urban titanium metallic - Titanium Art
    urban titanium metal - titanium black titanium fallout 76 art at a premium. Made titanium oxide by Tipe titanium bolt International. Tipe International. T-C. 3.4 GHz. titanium easy flux 125 amp welder T-C. 2.3 GHz. titanium gr 2 3.5 GHz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... bacteria kills

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. gloves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Bild malen

    ReplyDelete